Yes, I do receive lots and lots of emails, questions and comments about those gradient buttons. Awesome! It’s great to hear that I can help other developers building great apps.
Some users do have some problems on how to create those gradient buttons and where to place them, so I decided to go a step further then just writing a post. Why not creating an app to ease the creation of buttons.
So, based upon my Android post, I’ve created a very ordinary Android app with the following features:
- Show some ordinary gradient buttons as described in this post
- Show some 9 patch glossy images as described in this post
- Show some 9 patch matte images as described in this post
- Show the iOS look and feel on Android as described in this post
- Show lots and lots of buttons as described in this post
The ‘Many gradients’ screen where you see a lot of gradients has an option to send the xml code of the button to an email address. So, pick a color from the list and send the code to your email to use it in your project!!!!